(Revision January 01, 2019)
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by Verosa, LLC varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Verosa, LLC
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company's website, Verosa, LLC may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, Verosa, LLC, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, Verosa, LLC may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Use of Verosa Products and Services: When You register to use Verosa, LLC online processing services ("Gateway Services"), You will be required to provide personally identifiable information and to enter into a written agreement with Verosa, LLC If You ordered any products or services from businesses that use our Gateway Services ("Verosa Customers"), You were required to submit personally identifiable information ("Order Information"). Verosa Customers transmit Order Information to Verosa, LLC for the purpose of processing Orders. Order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or the geographic location of a Verosa Customer. Verosa, LLC may maintain Order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Applying for a Merchant Services: When You submit an application to your reseller or agent to obtain a merchant account through that reseller or agent, You will be required to provide personally identifiable information. Verosa, LLC may be required to obtain a certain amount of this personal customer information to fulfill Verosa's obligations with that reseller or agent. Furthermore, Verosa, LLC may also obtain information about You from third party sources, including, without limitation, consumer reporting agencies.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with Verosa, LLC Verosa, LLC never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of Verosa.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by Verosa, LLC to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of Verosa, LLC that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by Verosa, LLC, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of Verosa Products and Services: If You are a Verosa Customer, Verosa, LLC will use Your Information during the course of providing You with Products and Services. During the course of providing such services, Verosa, LLC. may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with Verosa, LLC to perform certain functions of the Products and Services on our behalf ("Subcontractors"). Verosa, LLC may also use Your Information to contact You about other Verosa, LLC offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. Verosa, LLC may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of a Verosa Product or Service, Verosa, LLC will use Order Information during the course of providing processing services to such Verosa Customer. Verosa, LLC may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention. During the course of providing Products and Services to Verosa Customers, Verosa, LLC may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order Information
- Applying for a Merchant Services: When You apply for a merchant account from or through your reseller or agent while connected to a Verosa, LLC Product or Service, Verosa, LLC your reseller or agent may use and disclose the Information to evaluate Your eligibility for a Verosa, LLC Product or Service, including disclosure to consumer reporting agencies, relevant financial institutions, and other entities involved in providing products and services connected to your merchant account services. Verosa, LLC may also use and disclose Your Information during the course of providing or procuring products or services connected your merchant account services on Your behalf. Verosa, LLC may also use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party reseller or agent, about other Verosa, LLC offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends. Verosa, LLC may also use Your Information for internal business analyses.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to Verosa, LLC or if You are a Verosa Customer, periodically, Verosa, LLC may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party reseller or agent, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between Verosa, LLC and Verosa Customers, Verosa, LLC and Subcontractors, and Verosa, LLC and other third party service providers, resellers and agents contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: Verosa, LLC may use Information to conduct internal investigations. Verosa, LLC may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
Verosa, LLC is committed to privacy and security. Verosa, LLC is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") as a Level 1 service provider. Verosa, LLC and it's subsidiaries have been compliant with PCI DSS since 2015. PCI DSS is the bankcard industry's most stringent security standard. Examples of Verosa, LLC's security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from Verosa Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.
- CORRECTION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If You want Verosa, LLC to correct or delete Your Information that is stored on Verosa, LLC systems, please submit Your request in writing to:
- Verosa, LLC
- 1499 SE Tech Center Place, Suite 170
- Vancouver, WA 98683
- Phone: 888 758 1878
- Fax: 888 758 1878
- Email: email@example.com
Subject to our ability to verify Your request and provided that Verosa is not required to maintain the Information by applicable laws, regulations, or contractual obligations, Verosa will correct or delete the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request.