Payment Portal, Software, Hardware and File Upload Check Conversion
Verosa's electronic check processing and conversion delivers cost savings, speed, and innovation to companies’ accounts receivable check processing with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction and Check Conversion Services. The processing and conversion of your customer payments or payouts is quick and easy through a variety of our solutions;
- Web Payment Portal: Safe and Secure online processing and reporting portal
- Software Solutions: Our Payment Terminal and Our Easy ACH File Creator are integrated solutions to your favorite accounting software; QuickBooks®, Sage®, Netsuite® and more.
- Hardware Connections: The Web Payment Portal integrated with a variety of check scanning devices.
- File Upload and Submission: File creation solutions make it easy to create ACH and NACHA file to upload to your banks
- Custome Integrations: Integrate your own systems, website or software directly to the Web Payment Portal and Gateways.
If your business or affiliated business receives consumer checks, processes payroll, pays invoices or vendors, transfers payments B2B or uploads ACH files to the Bank, this all can be done through check conversion services. All you need is an internet connection and a web browser to access the main Web Payment Portal.
- Processes consumer checks as electronic transactions.
- Uses a check scanner to capture MICR information and a digital image of the check.
- Verifies account information through ProfitStars’ secure, near-real-time gateway.
- Processes the payment through the Federal Reserve System’s ACH Network.
- Withdraws funds from the consumer’s account on the next business day and then deposits into the company’s bank account within one to three business days.
- Allows for companies to destroy the original paper checks, effectively reducing the risk of tampering.
- Eliminates many of the costs and liabilities associated with paper checks.
- Dramatically speeds payment processing.
- Lowers costs of bank deposit preparation and deposit fees.
- Requires very little capital investment.
- Enables fast implementation and upgrades.
- Requires no software to purchase or install, and no licensing fees to pay.
- Accelerates cash flow – transactions settle within one to three business days.
- Facilitates secure, 100 percent NACHA compliant electronic check processing.